Readola is your Virtual Library Assistant, combining the expertise of real life reading professionals from around America. Organized in an easy to use format, Readola gives you access to the best in award nominated books. Like a virtual librarian right there in your home, classroom or school!
Save your precious budget dollars by combining multiple curriculum packages into one. Use existing resources and materials to build a multi-discipline curriculum that serves students of all ages and abilities.
Readola works for everyone from individual families to the largest schools. New teachers will appreciate a place to start building their reading curriculum. Do your veteran teachers have the time to keep up with the latest book titles? Probably not, so let Readola be their guide. The Blue Ribbon Reading Collection is updated monthly, so Readola is always on the cutting edge of literature.
What makes the Blue Ribbon Awards Collection unique? Each of the over 3000 titles have been nominated for at least reading award. By compiling award lists from around the country, Blue Ribbon offers the combined knowledge of thousands of reading professionals in one simple, easy to use resource. Blue Ribbon Reading Roadmaps are like a professional librarian in your pocket!
By surrounding students with great books at school and home our goal is to help educators and parents raise literacy levels around the country.
So what makes Readola Readathons different?
· Matches students with level appropriate, award winning books.
· Supports original Common Core objectives.
· Works with eBooks and traditional books.
· Protects limited staff time, plus all staff receive discounts.
· Individual classrooms, entire grade or school wide adaptability.
· Reading Rewards benefit individual students, staff and school.
· Parents, family and community supporters feel good about encouraging reading.
· Monthly updates keeps positive momentum for district wide reading initiatives.
· Encourages students to engage in books from other communities in a wide range of interests.
Readola doesn't require weeks of specialized training for your staff. Save precious classroom time with a true turn key program utilizing off the shelf (literally) materials. No extra purchase necessary for textbooks, workbooks or online readers.